myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

29.10.11

Kyuhyun got mugged in Spain, but now safe


A member of boy band Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun, was recently mugged by an armed person in Spain.

On October 27th, Kyuhyun tweeted his encounter and a warning. “This morning, on my way back, I was cornered by a man, who threatened me with a knife. I was scared and quickly went away. For those who are travelling alone, please be careful!”

According to SM Entertainment, the Super Junior members are each on their individual holidays after the SM Town Tour in New York City. The agency also stated that Kyuhyun has contacted his manager, and is now safe.

Source: STARNEWS
Translated by: ミ mholic ★@sj-world.net


No comments:

Post a Comment