myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

12.10.11

110726 Sukira Transcript

>Donghae's Bad Habit
Listener: Some friends are so annoying, when I'm cooking ramen they say they don't want to eat it but when I've finished cooking it they come over and insist on eating some!
Eunhyuk: Yes! I hate people like that!
Leeteuk: Our member Donghae-ssi....
Eunhyuk: Lee Donghae! He has to eat a bit of everything!
Leeteuk: I don't know about other food, but one pack of ramen is enough for one stomach!
Eunhyuk: When it's missing a bite, part of the satisfaction is missing :(
Manager's Diet
Leeteuk: One day I said to out manager "Hyung, let me introduce you to someone" then he stopped eating rice.
Eunhyuk: He started dieting really intensely.
Leeteuk: He exercised with so much effort and lost 4kg at once, hyung said "I tidied myself up for you", but my schedules were really busy after, I haven't introduced yet, manager hyung said "When does hyung need to diet till?"

Matchmaker Leeteuk
Leeteuk was saying how he never went on a blind date but he really wanted to become a matchmaker 
Eunhyuk: Me?
Leeteuk: You want to go on a blind date?
Eunhyuk: YES!!!

Useful Hyung, Leeteuk
Eunhyuk had said something really meaningful 
Leeteuk: Who told you that?
Eunhyuk: I expressed it myself.
Leeteuk: Who first said it to you?
Eunhyuk: Leeteuk hyung
Leeteuk: What hyung said is very useful in your life.
Eunhyuk: Yes very useful!!! (praises)
Leeteuk: Who is the name of the person?
Eunhyuk: Park Jungsoo.
Leeteuk: ㅋㅋ how meaningful

Source: 落1004 + 凝幻 + yuki最爱赫J澈 + 大进比进儿大
Translated by: minbunny.tumblr.com
shared by: dian shinta @ sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment