myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

3.10.11

Blog entry from Heechul’s co-trainee


Blog entry from trainee who was in the same camp as Heechul in the same period of time.
Honestly, my coursemates also didn’t expect ourselves to have such good evaluation of Kim Heechul.
Kim Heechul really had 7 nails in his leg and was assessed to be civil service personnel because of the operation. This is not what he wanted.
Kim Heechul definitely thought of going into navy handsomely like Hyun Bin, and increase his popularity in the society. But he doesn’t have good body condition like Hyun Bin, so he can’t do that. As an artiste who survives on popularity, he must have thought about that.
Seems like I am biased towards Kim Heechul, but people will only believe in truth after hearing the truth. So will tell the truth.
Although I am not in the same dorm and group as Kim Heechul (Kim Heechul is Company 2, 101 and I’m Company 3, 32), but I have never seen him complaining about the tough work.
I saw him cleaning the canteen table with a cloth and going forward to lighten the atmosphere before activities.
He could have used his social status to avoid such troublesome work. Moreover, he’s under SM Entertainment, Lee Sooman should be able to do this (let him avoid such hardwork) easily. But Kim Heechul still bent his back and cleaned the table seriously.
Those people, who said that he used money to be a civil service personnel and said that he pretended to be serious during trainings because there’re cameras, are really disappointing.

Korean-Chinese translation: 清水凉日
Chinese-English translation: @heequeenTing
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment