myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

12.10.11

110913 Sukira Transcript

Super Junior Bathe Togehter

*Eunhyuk: We members love to crack this kind of jokes too (She couldn't hear the joke which the listener left……), Sungmin-ssi & Kyuhyun-ssi, the biggest problem we have after training is who gets to bathe first;
Eunhyuk: In the end we would bathe together, one would shower on that side of the bathroom, there's another shower head on this side, so we all bathe together~!
Leeteuk: Sigh……We only have 3 people left on our level……
Eunhyuk: There'll be one less next year……

Eunhyuk: Didn't I go back home this Chuseok? I thought there would be Kimchi Tofu; Didn't I say on air before that I wanted to eat gimbap? The round ones?
Eunhyuk: When I went home there weren't any round gimbaps at all so I asked my mother "Aren't there any round gimbaps?"
Leeteuk: Ah……You must have lost your temper because there weren't any right?
Eunhyuk: No I didn't; We made round ones and ate them together~~~X3

Eunhyuk: Choco whom I've not met for a long time was waiting for me at home~!
Leeteuk: Was she drinking milk while waiting for you?
Eunhyuk: Milk? No she wasn't, what are you saying? Because she hasn't seen me for quite some time, so she followed me around for the rest of the day, she was so cute~!❤
Leeteuk: Let Choco send in a message to Sukira~!
Eunhyuk: She doesn't have a handphone right now……There isn't any smart phone, and I can't get her a touch screen phone because her paws are furry, so she can't use it……

Via: @凝幻 の weibo~!❤
Translated by: dancingbunnyclouds @ Tumblr.com
Shared by: MelLuvsAnchovy @ SJ-World.net

* A listener said that someone always turn off the light when he/she's bathing


No comments:

Post a Comment