myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

4.10.11

Kim Hee-Chul’s Impression of Training Completion at Korea Army Training Center


What your impression about your completion of four weeks of training?
First of all, I’m glad. I feel really good. Honestly, I was worried a lot about having training at KATC because of my injured knee. I’m sure I caught many other recruits’ attention, so that I can’t be look sick or having an issue while having training. My thoughts have been changed in a positive way after I got to have conversations with recruits. I will be fully responsible for my 2 years of service as a public service worker, and I won’t let two years just fly by. I will make those two years of service counted for my life. Lastly, I want to be shown up to my fans as a grown person.


What have been changed at Korea Army Training Center?
Before I joined the army training, I did not eat any of chocolates, candies, snacks and fast foods, because I had to manage my appearance, and I didn’t like them much. So, when I got a box of choco-pie on the first week, I gave it to other recruits. I said, “you eat it,’ because I’m the oldest, “You eat, I don’t like sweet stuff. I’m fine.” However, a box of choco-pie meant different to me after few days. I got a box of choco-pie on the third week, and leave it in my cabinet. Then, other recruits asked, “do you have choco-pies?” Then, I really thought whether I should give it to them or not. It’s not that I love sweet stuff, but just that because I’m here at KATC.

How were foods at KATC?
At KATC, foods aren’t horrible like what people normally expect outside of training center. Rather, KATC offers variety of healthy meals, so that recruits don’t get unbalanced diet. I think I gained about 3kg. Outside of KATC, I had not eat three times a day, but here, I eat regularly and sleep a lot at night.
Many fans sent me letters. I read them, and most of them said, “oppa, you seem like you are enjoying training,” “oppa, I like seeing you looking healthier,” and “oppa, was shooting training fun?” Many of letters talk about me being looking healthier or about my skin looking better. Well, I don’t understand what kind of photos they are seeing…(subtitle : I really had a hard time…)

Who is the most memorable fellow recruit?
I’m number 101 recruit. Number 102 recruit, Jeong Woo-Suk, is the most memorable fellow recruit. I have a trouble with my knee, but he has an issue with his back, so he can’t even sit to take a rest. Because he and I are partners, we gave a lot of help to each other.

How difficult was it for you to fit in Korea Army Training Center?
Fortunately, although I’m very sensitive, I’m very flexible to new environment. My platoon and company leaders worried about me taking a shower with a group of other recruits, because although I’m the same recruit as others, I’m also a public figure. At first, it was awkward to see other recruits starring at me with weird looks, but I thought ‘being introverted isn’t really me. It damages my title, the world star. Let’s be myself, Kim Hee-Chul. Let’s be cool!” Then, I took my clothes off, took a shower, and said, “oh, good!” I wasn’t embarrassed to show myself being naked. I was being a ‘real man’! It was pretty memorable and interesting moment.

When you think of yourself after joined the army, how changed are you, compare to before you came here?
In fact, whether a person joins the army to be a public service worker or a soldier, he is drafted, not by his own choice. It’s something all Korean men must do. But, I’m sure most of Korean men including myself would think that, “what can I do there? Joining the army is such a wasting time.” So, I was worried. I worried about me returning back to where I originally belong. I thought, ‘ah, can I do that again?’ However, my mind changed since I came here. I think people really should experience any situations to make their minds. Thinking that joining the army is wasting time was totally unnecessary and immature. I did not waste time, and I rather had an opportunity to assemble my broken thoughts and mind to think of the past and future. Also, I wasn’t so thankful to many people who supported and loved me. But, now, I realized that I was too proud of myself to ignore their support and love. From KATC, I learned to give words of comfort to others, learned to be cheered, learned to be thankful to those who love me so much and learned that I’m not the best, but not the worst, either. I’m still learning a lot of things. Although I thought that joining the army would stop me from what I do and where I belong, but now I positively think that joining the army gave me an opportunity to jump higher to reach my goal.

Last words for fans…
Hello, my fans! I will have a training completion ceremony, tomorrow, then I will work as a public service worker for 23 months. Meanwhile, thanks to all who visited ‘Hoon-Nam Story’ blog, and thanks to all who gave me attention and love while training at KATC. Honestly, I thought of myself as ‘the world star’ and ‘the best.’ Moreover, I even think of myself greater and the best of best, after I trained with other recruits and completed the march in full gear. Ha Ha… My voice was actually louder than others! You guys didn’t have to worry too much! I got along well with other recruits, too. Well, it’s little hard to keep speaking by myself. I should get going to get ready for the completion ceremony. Please, take care of you guys! Cheung-Seong!

Super Junior Kim Hee-Chul finally completed basic trainings at KATC. Since last September 1, many photos and video clips of him training at KATC are released to the public, and they caught fans’ attention. In the final interview, Kim Hee-Chul looked back memorable days and said, “I was worried alot about training at KATC because of my injured knee, but I enjoyed training with other recruits.” Also, “many fans worried about me being skinnier, but I actually gained 3 kg because of having a regular schedule and life pattern!”
Kim He-Chul was being asked about his future plan. He said, “honestly, it was tough to leave everything behind, and joined army. However, I don’t think that anymore. Time isn’t something just fly by, time is something to be filled up. I plan to develop myself to be better, and I want to say ‘thank you’ to everyone who gave me so much love."

Source: blog.daum.net/katc
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee


No comments:

Post a Comment