myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

7.7.11

Sukira Official Picture

That is...whenever...always!! the superman throwing away
Teuk DJ finally~~ opened my wallet.

For those on an open studio
gyeongsanassne ♪ gyeongsanass-eo ♪ *singing
"Eeteuk's ice cream~ shoots ~~ pagpag* sound of shooting"


EunTeuk DJ's.. summer occasion
Just like ice cream CF right?


It's just a picture...picture... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 



Teuk DJ own a mountain of ice cream
hululug jjeobjjeob! hululug jjeobjjeob!  *cute sound of eating ice cream
I finished the sound of the eating ice cream ~

Just like baby, Eun DJ..
Seen eating and licking.. don't let the red bean inside drop
(how fascinating balanced diet you are )




No comments:

Post a Comment