myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

26.7.11

Coffee Shop after Baptol's

Filial idol Yesung gave his parents a new coffee shop.



Super Junior's Yesung has shown his immense filiality towards his parents.

Yesung has presented a beautiful coffee shop that goes by the name 'Handel and Gretel' to his parents. The coffee shop which was opened on the 26th is situated on the first floor of The Sharp Island Park building, which is located in front of KBS's main building in Yeouido, Seoul.

Yesung revealed "The place where you can comfortably enjoy sandwiches and coffee" on his Minihompi on July 25th by posting a picture and promoting the new coffee shop.

Fans showed their supports by commenting: "I will go to Yeouido frequently". "It'd be great if there was Shindong oppa's netcafe."

Originally, Yesung presented his parents with a restaurant, but the work was so hard for his mother that they decided to start up again by changing to a coffee shop.

In January, on MBC 'Come To Play', Yesung revealed: "Because my father was not well, I presented my parents with a small restaurant. However, the kitchen work was so hard that I couldn't help thinking for my mother. Both of them preferred to change it into a coffee shop instead."

After 6 months, the plan came into reality. The filial Yesung said: "My parents moved to Seoul and ran a shop, now we can live together and meet up frequently, I am really happy."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110726n08828
Trans: LaCrymaMosa @ YesungCenter
 
 
*so, the location is moved too
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment