myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

23.7.11

5jib hints by Shindong


@ShinsFriends: Ah come to think of it, I gave a lot of hints before our Super Junior’s 4th album was announced right ??? How about I do it again this time??
Please look forward to 5th album!! Eunhyuk’s photo has been revelaed on yesterday right, If there are people who haven’t seen it, I uploaded for you!! ㅎㅎ http://t.co/iOJuNqD
Trans: @Jinn8812elf 


@ShinsFriends: Time to give you a bait on the 5th album..ㅎㅎ It’s been a long time^^ 2011.07.21 bait.. is.. [Korea 98mm]..^^ So see you tomorrow~
Trans: @SJ_market



@ShinsFriends: It’s the time to throw a bait (hint)!! The time of!!Super Junior 5th album’s bait from Donggeuridong Shindong!! ㅎㅎㅎ Exited!!
Thanks for everyone’s great response!! *The most interesting reasoning Cheonan’s 98mm rain ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Funny.
Today’s hint is ( 110 Toronto) .. See you tomorrow!!^^
Trans: @Jinn8812elf 

@ShinsFriends: Today (the teaser) was a little late right! ㅎㅎㅎ The baits were too hard or uninteresting for most people, today I’ll give an easier (bait)^^ 2011, 23th July’s bait ( You are the reason why I’m bad)^^ And my teaser came out.. Pretty^^ http://t.co/1NCrHPG
Trans: sujutr4ns


 @ShinsFriends: Eak..I’m sorry..Because I was busy yesterday’s bait will be released this morning..Everyone everyone good morning!! 25 July 2011 6am hint is [Go Super Junior]~^^
Trans: reneee@sup3rjunior.wordpress.com



 @ShinsFriends: Making clues is difficult..ㅋㅋㅋㅋToday's clue!! Yoho~~
[v1,888783868487] what could this be??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: @pastaklyu

@ShinsFriends: The clue for July 27 2011 is [ Let's go, let's go, let's go Let's go back to when stuck me in deep trouble if one day I'll play. ] .
For reference I am using Google Translate. 

Trans: @pastakyu




No comments:

Post a Comment