myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

1.6.11

Siwon said he can't participate for KIMCHI event in Indonesia

Yesterday, Siwon tweeted about his regret that he can't join other members for KIMCHI concert in Indonesia
@siwon407
   My beloved Indonesian family! Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in the kimchi concert because of   scheduling conflicts with
   filming my drama. I am so sorry that I won't be able to attend. I've wanted to see you so much and it breaks my heart that I will
   not be able to meet you. I will look forward to the time we can meet again! I love you all :) blessing!

He even make official apology video

most of Indonesian fans said OK, though it's undeniably broke fan's heart a little
and fans just mesmerized by the way he said Aku Cinta Kalian (I love you all)

No comments:

Post a Comment