myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

12.6.11

Alice of SJ-World is leaving the fandom


Alice...one of SJ-World.net founder decide to leave the fandom
@whiteuk:
Those 6months trying to get away from fandom (for real life's sake) ... All dust right now lol ^^;;

Thanks every1 for the messages i know i've always been extremely with jungsoo. I hope now that i'm "leaving" my luck will spread around :p

when i'm a fan, I'm too much "in" the whole fandom thing... it has taken over my life for +5years and it's either i'm all in or i'm all out ): 

being an elf for +5 years has taken over my life. and either i'm in totally or I'm out totally and i can't seem to have middle ground... so I need to leave the fandom to go back to my real life ): jungsoo is just making it insanely hard... once i manage to really leave maybe I'll go back to just listen to their music and such... but i need a good cut for now..

And a sad moment but i hope it's really a beautiful closure for her
@whiteuk
Here we go all the smtown artists at the presscon!

Lolol teuk couldn't see me well cause of the lights very strong on stage but he kept squinting like is it her? Then he asked yehsung xD 

"Is it alice over there?" So they looked and i was like 'iih~' wave~ and so it was confirmed lol

Aha teuk came to talk to me after the presscon he asked how i was, if i lived deffinitively in france now and then there was a mbc camera--

So he explained i was a misuda and we met at many events and danced together it was so cute omg <3

Then he asked me if i was going to today's'concert but i told him i didnt have a ticket for today. But that yesterday was awesome   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backstage now: siwon eating with a manager, hae walking around with minho, chul doing photoshoot, taemin and onew hanging out on the couch
 
he asked me if i would come back to korea i said no maybe only for holidays later so he said--
 
He said thank you and then he shook my hand... And then we hugged thank you jungsoo that's one REAL closure i will love you forever...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck now im in the standing area alone and almost crying cause i know this was really the last time i saw him...


You really such an inspiration Alice..
Have a much brighter and happier live ahead ^^
FIGHTING !!    

No comments:

Post a Comment