myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

19.6.11

Heechul-Siwon replying tweets

 
 
@Heedictator: @siwon407 Without you, whatever Hyung does [i.e. I do], there’s no happiness.. whew….ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
@siwon407: @Heedictator But looking at that picture in the valley a while ago you seemed faiiiiirly happy...just like in that picture..?ㅋㅋㅋ
@Heedictator: @siwon407 Noo.. There’s a space at one end of my photo at valley. That’s cos I wanted to photoshop you in ㅋㅋ And, that photo at that time? Erm? Eng? Eong? Woong?
@siwon407: @Heedictator The day you left me.. if we want to be totally precise.. the day you forgot..me? Kungfu Panda? Get that?.. Hoot
@Heedictator: @siwon407 What are the 4 characters of the short form for the path Choi Siwon walks?
@siwon407: @Heedictator That’s too easy. I can’t bring myself to directly post it here so I’ll write it in a text.
@Heedictator: @siwon407 Correct answer!! You sent me a (text) message cos you were embarrassedㅋㅋ Since you miss Hyung so much, here’s a picture of Hyung for you http://yfrog.com/h4ldjrzj
@Heedictator ㅇ0ㅇ RT @HYEJOooooo: Mashimaro**…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ RT @Heedictator : @siwon407 The path Choi Siwon walks down. When you use four words to say it? --> someone try to answer Heechul's question ^^
@Heedictator: @siwon407 You miss Donghae too right?^-^ Aigoo.. I don’t have pictures of Donghae alone^-^ SowwySowwy~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou http://yfrog.com/ki29946064j
@Heedictator: @siwon407 Sleep well~ don't be all smiles via DM fella It makes me throw upㅋㅋㅋㅋcute kidㅋㅋㅋㅋ
@siwon407: @Heedictator ㅋㅋsleep soon hyung :)
**Siwon’s nickname by Heechul is MaSi (마시) because to Heechul, Siwon is a bit like a horse, because Siwon is lean, fast, big etc. So from the Chinese characters, Horse is Ma (馬) and Siwon’s first syllable in his name, ‘Si’ were joined to...gether to form MaSi. In chinese characterrs, a road is ro (로/路) and MaRo would be a horse road. Therefore MaSiMaro (sounding like Mashimaro) would be translated as the horse road that (horse) Siwon walks on. @SJ_market
credit: Prom15e to 13elieve@facebook.com and pastakyu@twitter.com
But this is Mashimaro that i know, Korean fictional character who resembles a fat rabbit
Does he look like Siwon? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ CUTE >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment