myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

19.6.11

Leeteuk thanking to all of the world [190611]

@special1004
http://twitvid.com/ZWV0L - We prepared a little gift with a grateful heart towards the concert in France ^^ I want to have a concert again!!!!^^  
I'm thankful to Indonesia's Security Team who assisted us in the president's office Thank you Indonesian fans Assalamualaikum ^^ 

EU..everyone in all European nations!!As well as all EU E.L.F.!!!I watched everyone's interviews Your passionate love and support.It unconsciously brought tears to my eyes..I will work even harder!!!ㅠㅠThank you I love you.

A-sia Asian countries!You know I'm also forever thankful and that my heart is filled with live for all asia E.L.F. right?You're the ones who firmly led us and held us..^^Let's stay together throughout~all our future!!

Every Arab and middle East E.L.F!!As well as all South American E.L.F. thank you I love you..^^ We'll reciprocate such big love No matter what we will come look for you Sincerely thank you..ㅠㅠ Ah I'm about to cry..

translated by: @pastakyu



No comments:

Post a Comment