myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

27.6.11

"I was like an ugly Duckling"


 Super Junior's Shindong revealed, "I was like an ugly duckling when we debuted."

MBC Come to Play will air a special titled "I'm from Paris" with the appearances by TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, and f(x). The episode will air June 27.
At the recent taping, Shindong said, "I didn't even participate in the recording of our first album. I was embarrassed by the title of a group of flower boys." He truthfully revealed his heart. He conveyed thanks to the other members saying, "but I think we are here because everyone worked hard together."

Meanwhile, Super Junior showed off their heartwarming comradeship when they revealed that they talked to each other a lot about Shindong's worry. But Eunhyuk made everyone curious when he said, "what he's saying right now doesn't resonate with me because what he says to me normally."

Source: Newsen
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Shared by: in00022@sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment