myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

9.8.11

Super Junior’s Mr Simple MV released Watched Record Times

The Fifth music album by Super Junior “Mr Simple” released world wide, just after the release of Mr Simple Music video is become highest most watched music video. Mr Simple music video watched around 3.4 million times up to 4th August, from the relased time it is watched about 2086785 views. Before the launch Super Junior unveils Music video “MV” teasers for “Mr. Simple” which already becomes the popular teaseer of their album.
Mr Simple Music video was officially released on August 2 2011 and is available through online music sites like Melon, Dosirak, Bug Music. The tracks of Mr. Simple are My Love, My Kiss, My Heart, My Memories, Be My girl, Feel Good and Perfection as well. Last night Super Juniorhad their first live performance of their brand new single on KBS’ Music band.
Congratulation to all team of Super Junior on their first and fifth hit album Mr Simple. it is expected could break the all previous records of their own music videos.

Credit: breakingnewsmag.com
Shared by: prom15e to 13elieve@FB

No comments:

Post a Comment