myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

19.8.11

Siwon's girlfriend is Lee SoonHae

On the 17th, Super Junior’s Siwon tweeted a picture with the comment, “There is someone that I love. I’m going to introduce her to you guys at last. Her name is Lee Soon Hae.”
The uploaded picture is a doctored picture of Super Junior’s Dong Hae with long straight hair which makes him look like a girl.
After reading Siwon’s posting, Kim Hee Chul retweets, “You dork, she lives with me!” Siwon replies to Heechul saying, “She meets up with you every night? I see a little problem in this relationship,” inspiring laughter.
Netizens comment: “That’s a funny love triangle there.” “Anyhow, Miss Lee Soon Hae is beautiful.”
Source: Sports Chosun from Nate
Translated by: Korea.com

*but i said.."don't,,,, Hae is only for Hyuk =p "
he breaks the EunSiHae couple...kekekeke, and Heenim also join the war??? =p


No comments:

Post a Comment