myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

10.8.11

110731 Sukira Transcript

Our shy anchovy ^^

Leeteuk: EunDJ is really shy. On the night before my birthday till the next day's midnight I did not hear him say Happy Birthday to me.

Of course, in the Radio broadcast he said "Happy Birthday to you tomorrow Leeteuk-ssi" for the opening, but after Sukira was over I thought he would say "Hyung, happy birthday" but he didn't say a thing. This kid is so shy!Afterwards, at 00.03 Kyuhyun-ssi called me and said "hyung~ hyung~ happy birthday~ I must be the second one~(aegyo)keke~" I told him "No you are the first~~" Kyuhyun said "Really, I thought I was the second one, whatever, hyung happy birthday~(≧▽≦)/~" at 00.06 Donghae called me saying "Hyung, happy birthday! See you in the dorm later~"

Then it was Yesung, "Hyung, happy birthday~" then Ryeowook's text message, then Sungmin's. Actually I want to say, Eunhyuk-ssi, even if you don't say I know already, you express it, when you are thankful, or you care, you have to say it. I always express it to our Sukira staff~ Do I not? Okay I think I lied a bit there.

CR: 凝幻, minbunny.tumblr VIA: @13elieveSG

Eunhyuk's secrets.. revealed?!

Eunhyuk: Today Leeteuk will say things about me (hidden trivia/secrets)
Leeteuk: I won't!
Eunhyuk: You will! Last week you said that I told people things about you so you would tell them something about me!
Leeteuk: I won't, I will chat to the precious audience, I won't talk about you.
Eunhyuk: Really? You haven't?
Leeteuk: No!

CR: minbunny.tumblr VIA: @13elieveSG  

Shared by: in00022@sj-world.net


No comments:

Post a Comment