myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

19.8.11

CeCi Magazine Interview

Super Junior’s Friendship

Eunhyuk: I have already known Leeteuk hyung for about 10 years. At that time hyung was a second year student in high school, but he is now already 29. Just like Jungsu hyung who was in high school year 2, the other members are also becoming more and more handsome even though they’re getting older each year, and the first time I met them they were still in junior high school. Maknae Ryeowook who came in in high school year 3, to date he still seems like the maknae. We are just like unyielding childhood friends, watching the signs of age. Perhaps we will be like this forever.


The member that aggravated you is?

Ryeowook: Eunhyuk hyung! His body figure is number 1 amongst us all. If you look at his nude body it is really beautiful. Even though looking at it he seems skinny and weak, but he is not totally stick-skinny, he has very firm muscles. Apart from his face I wish to be like him in every other aspect (Laughs)
Eunhyuk: Ryeowook has been getting more good looking than me, and his outer appearance also ranks high. I have never had such thoughts. Strange. Hoot!

Source: CECI magazine Sept 2011
Chinese Translation: 嘉敏 & 屎屎 from sjfamily.cn & sjfans.cn || English 
Translation: milk.pudding @ SUPER-LEGACY.COM
Shared by: prom15e to 13elieve@FB

*yeah.. you guys really are getting more handsome day by day, time to time ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment