myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

17.9.11

Leeteuk Perfect Body

ELFs are currently in a state of frenzy due to Super Junior‘s Leader Eeteuk‘s tweet. As we all know, Eeteuk is one of the members who goes to the gym to work out due to member Siwon‘s encouragement.  An hour ago, Eeteuk tweeted four photos of his in a gym shirtless.
In the photos, Eeteuk was seen posing in four different angles showing his well defined abs as well as awesome guns. Fans couldn’t help but comment at the photos in a state of incoherence. The pictures received comments such as, “I can’t take my eyes off the pics”, “So drool worthy…”, “Oppa, are you trying to kill me?!”, “Cool man”, etc. Check out his hot pictures below!

Source: Eeteuk’s Official Twitterfayejjang
Shared on sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by elf101586

No comments:

Post a Comment