myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

17.12.09

unbreakable couple

HEE-KYUNG ~ Heenim dan Hankyung ~ Please Call It Heekyung

>0< fu..fu.fu…It's been a long time since the last time Heechul write about Hangeng on his CY ^__^

"I went to China for a concert there...Even though it's like this...just seldom

But every time i go to China, i feel that i am so famous

Yeah...no problem, is it normal? but i'm afraid it will be beyond my will

I'am asking to Hankyungie

Me : Yah, Jin Xi Che ~ that's my Chinese name right ? please tell me why i am so popular here;;


Kyung: It's because of you're a crazy person


Me: (- ┏)


I'm asking the Manager Hyung


Me : Hyung, why am i like this? Ah, this feeling is incredible


Hyung: it's because your style is different with others , you're much crazier the the others


Me: Oh ~ So do i have to keep my hair to grow until my waist ?


Hyung: Hankyungie always talks about you in China


Me: That b*st*rd ? .. he still said that i'm the one who told him bad words ?


Hyung: Hankyungie always tell that you helped him a lot when he's in trouble while at Korea and how you two get close ~ people asked why you don't come to China


Me : Ah, finally that kid can say sweet words though it's a bit weird


Hyung: Your fans really scary, they really loves you?


Me: My fans is indeed like that, i want to be more popular among more people.

Should i stop and going back crazy, i feel more comfortable like that


Hyung: ㅎ ㅎ


Me : Why in all my banners written Princess? There's also many picture of me were edited to a girl ?


Hyung: It's because;; Hankyung is China’s Prince? That's why you are called Princess ^-^;;


Me: So, should i shave my
armp*t h*ir then come back again ??

Then, while drinking with Hankyungie, I talk to him

Me : Hei.., Thank you


Kyung: For what ?


Me: Because you talk about me much while you are in China~

Because of you, i am popular there even though i don't go to China often ,(fu..fu.u..that words is really awkward)

Kyung: Shut up ! finish your drink !**


Me : ^ – ^ (This kid is really…) Heartwarming Friend (-┏)



credit : Yurid00 ~ sj-world.net, Heenim CY ^__^

reload: dois @starjunior.wordpress

@ SuSHow Nanjing





the same way to hold the mic

whooaaa...the bride is so pretty

bow...after wedding ceremony
kyahahaha


@GDA 2009



@ MV Sorry Sorry Answer
alwaa~~~ys together...

No comments:

Post a Comment