myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

28.5.11

Sukira 110525 Official Picture

Sukira Unforgettable history
May 25, 2011!

DJ Leeteuk is on KBS News Line
Going for live appearances ..
Leave me alone, Sukira's Yesung!

We've also excited to see, how nervous ..!

But, When the light's on ~~
When did I seemed to relax
~ ~ proceeded to witty sense!

 
Holding a cake from fans and "click"
Putting a smile "Haa...i'm not laughing at you~~"
This DJ is ~ really good at smiling^^;


Returning from Live appearance on news!!

Our leader is cool~~
Sukira's 5 years DJ~~
Leader of Hallyu craze~~

Leeteuk and Yesung memorial picture


 
 Yesung: Hyung~ you did good~~you are really like a professional reporter
Leeteuk: I totally were shaking (nervous)! so, you also doing good right?

Complimented each other, not too busy .. really a cocky brothers.
(I do have time to give us the compliment ..;)



If the news is canceled, we'll just eat hot Kimchi here

"We are Super Junior!!"

Below is the KBS news with Leeteuk

 
It's Not Hunnam reporter
It's Super Junior's Leeteuk

Later on, Super Junior will have infinity love from all over the world
We'll also cheer up ~^^


Credit: www.kbs.co.kr
Posted by: Dini Dhi
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL INFO ABOVE. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment