myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

25.5.11

Lollipop Talking about SJ on their Show

Recently I've noticed that Lollipop on their show, Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang, keep talking about Super Junior and dancing to Sorry Sorry. Even they keep saying Xiao Yu looks like Leeteuk ^^


One episode of the show was them performing a random short scene and then singing a song that goes with the scene. Two of Lollipop's members Ao Quan (leader) and Wang Zi (Prince) decided to do a short sketch in which Ao Quan pretended to be Hankyung and Wang Zi pretended to be Ryeowook (and then they danced to Sorry Sorry). Well, they weren't pretending to be them exactly, they just used their names (changed slightly Han Geng - Ro Geng, (meat), Li Zu - Tuo Xu (stripping Xu) ) and pretended to be Korean.

The scene goes were Wang Zi gets drunk and mistakes Xiao Yu for his "leader" Leeteuk.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kKtvwJFL0

cr: jyzeng1031

Translation:

Wang Zi: Ro Geng, that's our leader sitting there!
Ao Quan: Leeteuk is in Korea!
WZ: He's practicing dancing, I'm going to go and find him! Eh, Leader, why are you sitting there pretending? Hey, Leeteuk!
Xiao Yu: I don't have a mic!
WZ: But aren't you Leeteuk? Why are you sitting there pretending?!
XY: I'm not!
WZ: You're not? Stop lying! Isn't this you?!

Screen caption: Exactly the same
Host (in the background): They don't look alike!

XY: I'm not Leeteuk! I'm Xiao Yu!
WZ: Stop pretending to be stupid! Huh, pretending not to know me!
AQ: Leave it leave it! Sorry... hey, he's Bang Bang Tang (Lollipop)'s Xiao Yu! Stop fighting!


shared by: ling1188@sjworld-net

No comments:

Post a Comment