myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

13.9.09

Super Junior member giving UFO reply in turn

ELF: I apologies to the other couple pairings (CP)... but KangTeuk is really JJANG(the best)!
SUJU: Isn't EunHae ZZANG?

ELF: Super Junior silly! [BABO]

SUJU: Ocean's treasure! [BAda eui BObae ]


ELF: I dreamt that I had a triangle relationship with Kangin oppa and Kyunhyun oppa today! It's a prediction right!

Kangin: How come it't not with the right guy...?
Kyunhyun: Silly "dreams"!


ELF: bbangsang! gerang gerang, (unknown words). Whoever can explain this will be KING WANG JJANG !

Angel Teuk: It's the love between SUJU and ELF ^^
Heechul: Huh...The cheek of this fellow...



ELF: "83 line" [Leeteuk and Heechul] ... both magnae

[Ryeowook and Kyuhyun] are speaking informal to you guys!
KYUHYUN: I'm here, did you call?
YESUNG: It's not working!


ELF: Wore a wedding gown today, the bride is ready is our groom ready?

AngelTeuk: Yes!! Meet at the usual place under the KTR right??


ELF: Uncle TEUK!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re about the age I should call you as an uncle!!!!! keke

AngelTeuk: WHY ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ELF: I’m sorry .. but I love you!

AngelTeuk: You’re not lying, aren’t you!?


ELF: I’m so proud of you guys because you are the best!

You are the ambition and the pride of ELFs! I love you~!
AngelTeuk: Thank you! I have no other reason to live without you guys!


ELF: I said I will be back, betted bread that cost 1000

Heenim: Give me half...


ELF: The murders of the Pin-up boys, Ah~

Heechul: Wanna die?!


[ELF] Lately I really hate oppa's bobo kiss (?)

[HEECHUL] Doing this for ELF


[ELF] It's raining today and I didn't even bring my umbrella out, cold

[HEECHUL] Go (lol don't really know what he said)


[ELF] I had seven classes today, but soon I'm going to go out and eat with my family, very happy

[HEECHUL] When I was younger I used to think going out to eat is a shorter name for international food


[FAN] ya!!

[HEECHUL] ho!!


[ELF] I love oppa's wink on Music Bank, I came back from heaven, please continue (?)

[HEECHUL] Eye hurts


[ELF] Oppas why are you guys so skinny!! Gain more weight

[LEETEUK] Sorry...


[ELF] I'm a big-ear ELF

[Heenim] Till the day all ELF become donkeys


[ELF] Oppa deul, I love all of you!! Marry U and Don't Don are great!

Please stay healthy and never forget us, ELF~ Please reply~
[Heenim] Reply.


[ELF] Oppa has a lot of kiss scenes lately, I don't like

[Heenim] I always pretend that its to ELF?


[ELF] When we went to protest, we wore many clothes and went to protect the 13 of you.

Oppa will stand by our side right?
[Heenim] No matter who said what, I'll be forever on your side


ELF: ELF are voting madly! T-T Just wait~~~ here!!! Get this award~~~ it’s already flying [to you]~!

HEECHUL: Careful where you’re throwing it because it hurts!!


ELF: I wrote letters and put them in ballons for members!! Heenim one is the biggest^^

I’m gonna write SuperJunior on the shell of snail^^ wait for it!!
HEECHUL: write my name on a tiny thing and record your name in the guinness book


ELF: I went to the zoo and there was a desert fox... who do you think it looked like~~!?

HEECHUL: not me


ELF: I love you guys!! I love Marry U and Don’t Don!! I love you and take care..

don’t forget about E.L.F. AHHH please send me a reply T-T
HEECHUL: a reply


ELF: SUPER JUNIOR are foolish

Kangin: BWO?!


ELF: Kangin-oppa! Are your fats (t/n: the direct translation is meat)

the result of your drinking habits? Stop drinking!
Kangin: Can't you tell that I've lost weight?


[FAN] Teuk oppa please say: "Hongje-dong's cat is Yeonshinnae's beauty" in KTR

(she wanted Teuk to say he belongs to Kangin lol)
[KANGIN] Understood~ Leeteuk is mine~
(but she got a reply from Kangin instead..he~he~he~)


ELF: Youngwoon Oppa, what’s your phone nr? kekeke

KANGIN: 010 13 13 13 13! And please, no prank calls! ~


ELF: If someone says something, we’ll protect you!

KANGIN: It’s a shame you to protect US! SUPER JUNIOR protects ELF!


ELF: Now that NEW HEART (drama serial) has ended~ I’ll only watch KTR!!

Shindong: "Single papa in love" is more interesting..


[FAN] Must sleep early tonight, good night oppas! (*w*)

[SHINDONG] Can't sleep~^^


ELF: Oppas! Please don’t pretend you have no idea about important events!

Sungmin: Sorry... Got discovered


[FAN] Sungmin oppa~~ this bunny really looks like you~ I really want to give it

to you personally, please come to Shanghai
[SUNGMIN] What a cute bunny


[FAN] Ah!! Oppa ~oppa will you appear in the UFO battle tomorrow?

[SUNGMIN] I'm from another planet~ need to go back in the UFO to go back to my planet~


[FAN] Oppa... I'm really sleepy...

[SUNGMIN] I'm sleepy too kekeke


[FAN] Oppa I'll teach you a way to wake up from your dream how's that?

[SUNGMIN] Don't! It's scary… keke!


Suju Fan: 08 performance SJ hwaiting!

Sungmin: OK, I will try even harder now.


ELF: Went to KTV and back~! Sung a lot of Oppa's songs

Eunhyuk: Wanna sign a contract with me?


[FAN] Are oppas human? How can you guys be so handsome!!

[EUNHYUK] I'm not human~ I'm a jewel keke!


ELF: Some of your ansewrs are very blunt!

HYUK: But you know our deep hearts, right^^!?


ELF: DONGHAE OPPA!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY!!!! YOU'LL MARRY!!!!!!!AN ELF!?!?!?!

HYUK: I'm against that marriage!


ELF: Super Junior GO!!!! I love you so much!!!! Our idols! kekeke

HYUK: "Idols"? We are adults!


ELF: I'm going to sleep now! S2 I know you'll not gonna send me one,

but TT-TT you will say gyoodnight, right?
HYUK: GYoodnight .... is it, right!? it's hard to say but... gyoo... gyoodnight!^^


ELF: Oppa, don't go anywhere! Don't change!

HYUK: At least can I go to the restroom?!


ELF: Marry U was so cute I'm gonna bite you!

HYUK: Bite me?! I'm not singing Marry U anymore!


ELF: I'm so proud I'm a fan of yours! I'll also be your pride!

HYUK: you all always make me to boast about!^^


ELF: You are not sleeping yet? or you are...:: even though you cannot see this msj,

have a sweet dream~ "close my eyes and draw your face!" [part of HAENGBOK] `` `` good night
HYUK: "close my eyes and draw your face".. T-T didn't came out a monster?..^^;;. it's late~!
Be careful not to catch a cold and good night^^


ELF: Why doesn't Shiwon oppa reply everytime?

Donghae: Busy praying...


ELF: OPPA are sleeping already. All fallen asleep? Dreaming so fast already?

Donghae: Going to dreamland now ^^ Wanna meet in my dreams?


ELF: Are you happy?

Dong Hae: I am happy because I have a dream.
And staying with you guys makes me happier.


[FAN] Wish Jungsu oppa good luck on being a solo MC, oppa can

do it!! I will definitely wait for the 27th Hwaiting!!
[DONGHAE] Although our Teuk hyung is still not used to it,
he will still try his best. Please give a lot of support. ^^



[FAN] I know what you guys did last night. Watch the road at night

[DONGHAE] **Scared** T-T I didn't kidd anyone~


[FAN] Oppa looked very handsome in today's Marry U perf

[DONGHAE] Thanks, I will work more hard ^^ Good night


[FAN] What are you doing ?

[DONGHAE] I'm replying your mess haha!


[FAN] Must go to bed! Today must be healthy ^^!

[DONGHAE] Today is so cold, isn't it? Must be careful not to catch a cold ^^
Good night ^^ Let meet Suju in your dream ~


[FAN] I didn't watch Infinite Challenge to watch oppa in Sponge, did DongHae

oppa receive help from God today, oppa answered so well!!
[DONGHAE] Must thank all of you, Suju is steady because of ELF ^^
Feel like eating ramen!


[FAN] Fighting

[DONGHAE] Thanks so much, I will work more hard


[FAN] There is still members who haven't go to bed right now, isn't it?

Must sleep early ~ I'm going to bed right now I'm very tired!
[DONGHAE] Our ELF can't be sick, must be careful
of flu, let's dream about us Suju and good night!


[FAN] What are you doing, I have done everything haha.

[DONGHAE] So you just stay like that?! haha!


[FAN] Which oppa haven't sleep yet so pls raise ur hand!

[DONGHAE] Me me me ^^ Have a good dream and good night!


[FAN] Oppas have gone to bed, have u entered dreamland yet ?

[DONGHAE] I'm preparing to enter the dreamland now ^^ so see you in my dreams?


ELF: I love Super Junior as much as the number of all ELFs hair!

DONGHAE: I love ELFs as much as the number of all people's smiles!


ELF: Saying I love you~~ [part of Marry U]

DONGHAE: I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for cheering us up everyday! I love you ELFs!
[after the song's part "saying I love you", ELFs will always answer
"I LOVE YOU!" , here was the other way round]


ELF: I can't sleep because of those mosquitoes~ teach them a lesson!

DONGHAE: send me their names and addresses and I'll teach them a lesson!!


ELF: DG oppa, I wanna go to the beach!!

DONGHAE: come here, let me hug you!


ELF: I'm going tomorrow to protect you[Jan. 26th, 6th protest]

DONGHAE: we should protect ELF... be careful not to catch a cold!


ELF: Kyuhyun oppa, we're going to get marry soon .. right?! he he

DONGHAE: yeah, we should^^ kekeke


ELF: I went to fansign, but I hurt my foot T-T and I couldn't see you guys either!

DONGHAE: Does it hurt really bad? I hope next time everyone will be more organised
and no one will get hurt! ohhh~~~~hhhh!!! ^^


ELF: Fish oppa, if you're no replying my msj I will have you!

DONGHAE: fish fish sending a message... *pyoong~~~*


ELF: Kibum oppa!! Oppa doesn't have hands or legs! No replies!

Ryeowook: No fingers...


Suju Fan: China concert! China concert! China concert! COME ON!~ Excited~

Ryeowook: Please be excited^^*


ELF: What are you thinking about right now???? ELFs!?!?!

Ryeowook: You got me^^


ELF: SUPER JUNIOR are foolish ~stupid ~boys~ Childish JUNIOR~!!!

Kyunhyun: back at you


ELF: OPPA are foolish

Kyunhyun: Smarter than you


ELF: what is sexyback. Please explain!!!

Kyunhyun: Shouldn't be explained by me


[FAN] Oppa I need the front seat! (um something like that)

[KYUHYUN] The tickets for Super Show were all sold out in a minute


[FAN] Super Junior's most handsome oppa. Please reply.

[KYUHYUN] Me? kekekeke


[FAN] Donghae oppa~ let's go to the musical together

[KYUHYUN] I can't...


[FAN] World's most handsome is Cho Kyuhyun

[KYUHYUN] I know


[FAN] Cold!! Cold Kyu!! Why do you give short answers all the time, really bad.

[KYUHYUN] If you don't like it than it’s ok.


[FAN] Oppa I'm bored, let's play together~

[KYUHYUN] - - ?


[FAN] Oppa is stupid!

[KYUHYUN] Compared to you I'm a genius!


[FAN] Oppa what are you doing?

[KYUHYUN] Sleeping


[FAN] Recently oppas are getting too cool

[KYUHYUN] No no I'm very cute


[FAN] You are mine!

[KYUHYUN] I am mine!


[FAN] Kyuhyun oppa is something wrong? Why are you so cold~

[KYUHYUN] ................................


ELF: Super Junior has only 13 members, right?

KYUHYUN: It’s 14! Starts from Leeteuk and ends with E.L.F.!


ELF: Would you marry me, Youngwoon[KANGIN]?

KYUHYUN: What about me?


ELF: Oppa, why are you so cynical?? Did you eat something bad!?

KYUHYUN: Your love is food poisoning!

* credits: nicoleta @ crunchyroll *

No comments:

Post a Comment