myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

19.9.09

[Fan Account] Indonesian ELF on Super Show 2 HK 180909

just back from ss2...
im so sat cuz my cousin buy me standing b...
but its fine im still can enjoy it.....
i have fancam but i cant upload it now...wait me until im cumeback to indonesia....
when they sing "shinnig star" sungmin sit in fromt of me...
i want take him pic n he just made a funny face...omg my pinky boy...
end of the concert kangin opa crying...n all the members gave him a big HUGZ......
after concert all fans run tun the airport n waiting for them....
im so happy cus i can talk to shindong n said "opaa im from indonesia....."
n i saw kangin n said "opa...do u remember balikpapan?
kangin: "balikpapan?"
me: yes do u remember balikpapan?dinner party whit u?"
kangin: "ne...."
after that i just get hit frum other fans until im falling down to the floor n i lost my gudies 2 3d maps n 3 flags....
T_T T_T T_T T_T........
but its owkey atleast i can talk whit kangin opa...^^
thanks to e.l.f hk for they helps
n big thanks to MY LORD.....i can meet them again....


credit: yapply @ soompi


No comments:

Post a Comment