myspace layouts
Here
is Where I Pour My Hobby and Spend Most of Time
Hopefully You Can Also Enjoy This Blog


-on H I A T U S-

15.3.11

[Fan Account] Super Show 3 Shanghai

On March 7, a fan called 艺声的老婆 (Yishengdelaopo) posted on Baidu SJ Bar saying:
"Seeing That I Couldn't Get The Towel, Hae Sent Me A Sunflower Via Staff"

Time: 100305

Place: SS3 Shanghai Encore; Leftmost of first row in front of the main stage, one meter away from stage, facing the entrance of backstage.

Event: During one song when Donghae wore a plaid shirt, he stood in front of me and look at my eyes twice, and smiled at me.

After that, during Dancing Out Donghae came up to me again, picked up a towel on the floor, then looked at me and tenderly threw it. The towel dropped directly into my hands while another girl 小Y (Xiao Y) grabbed the other end of it. We both really want it thus kept on dragging. I thought, if it's not Xiao Y I wouldn't have been able to come to the first row, if I weren't in first row Donghae wouldn't have looked at me, so I let go the towel... In the next song, a staff who wore a concert staff pass came out from the backstage entrance (and walked towards me); he gave me a sunflower and said, "This is for you." I was confused and asked "For me? Why?" He said "(Someone in) the back(stage) told me to give it to you." This made me more puzzled because I don't know anyone in Shanghai, not to mention anyone from the backstage. Another fan besides me also asked him, "Who made you do so?" He didn't know how to answer, so I asked "Is it from one of the performers today?" He answered "It's from Donghae." I was totally shocked! I blankly stood there, holding the sunflower. When I told Xiao Y and pointed her the staff, she was also stunned and doubting... Later the staff went back to the backstage and never came out anymore.

Now I'm so regretful for not catching him (before he went away) and ask what happened exactly. Did Donghae really made him give me this flower?

(Assumptions)
1. Donghae made him give the flower to me: but Donghae made a staff do so even after he went backstage? I really can't believe in this massive luck.
2. It's not from Donghae: but that staff wasn't a front stage security guard or from the first row, he was from the backstage. He didn't know about the incident of Donghae throwing a towel to me and that eventually I didn't get it, but he was able to tell this was from Donghae? Plus, backstage staffs couldn't go into the front stage freely or give flower to audiences.

So in your guys' opinions, is this from Donghae?

Other fans commented on this thread by saying "You are so lucky, I'm extremely envious!" "You must be very pretty, Hae must have had a crush on you!" "Do you have a beautiful forehead?" and requested to see her photo, therefore she posted some.
Translate: caibao@sj-world.net
TRANSLASI

Pada tanggal 7 Maret, fan yang bernama 艺 声 的 老婆 (Yishengdelaopo) mem-posting pada SJ Baidu Bar berkata:
Melihatku yg saat itu tidak bisa mendapatkan handuk itu, Hae memberikan bunga matahari melalui staff
Waktu: 100305
Tempat: Shanghai SS3 Encore; paling kiri  baris pertama di depan panggung utama, satu meter dari panggung, menghadap ke pintu masuk backstage.
Event: Selama satu lagu penuh  ketika Donghae memakai kemeja kotak-kotak, dia berdiri di depanku dan melihat mataku dua kali, dan tersenyum padaku.
Setelah itu, saat Dancing Out,  Donghae datang padaku lagi, ia mengambil handuk di lantai, kemudian menatapku dan  melemparkannya. Handuk itu jatuh langsung ke tanganku tapi gadis disebelahku 小 Y (Xiao Y) mengambil haduk tersebut.
Kami berdua berebut karena sama – sama menginginkannya. Tapi kemudian aku berpikir, kalau bukan karena  Xiao YI aku mungkin tidak akan duduk di baris pertama, jika aku tidak duduk di baris pertama Donghae tidak akan menatapku, jadi aku memilih melepaskan handuk tersebut…
Di lagu berikutnya, staf yang mengenakan name tag keluar dari pintu belakang panggung (dan berjalan menuju kursiku), dia memberiku bunga matahari dan berkata, “Ini untukmu.”
Jujur, aku bingung dan bertanya, “Untukku ?
Staff tersebut menjawab, ” Seseorang di backstage memintaku memberikan ini untukmu. “
Ini membuatku lebih bingung karena aku tidak mengenal siapapun di Shanghai, apalagi orang dari belakang panggung. Fans lain  juga bertanya kepadanya, “Siapa yang menyuruhmu ?” Dia tidak tahu bagaimana menjawab, jadi aku bertanya “Apakah dari salah satu performance hari ini ?”
Dia menjawab “Itu dari Donghae.” dan mendengar itu aku benar-benar terkejut! Pikiranku langsung kosong dan  memegang bunga matahari itu erat – erat. Ketika aku  mengatakan pada Xiao Y dan menunjuk staf-nya, dia juga terkejut dan meragukan hal tersebut … Kemudian staf kembali ke belakang panggung dan tidak pernah keluar lagi.
Sekarang aku sangat menyesal karena tidak mencegatnya dan menanyakan apa yang terjadi sebenarnya. Apakah Donghae benar-benar membuat dia memberikanku bunga ini?
Fans lain mengomentari thread ini dengan mengatakan “Kau sangat beruntung, aku sangat iri!” “Kamu pasti sangat cantik, Hae mungkin  naksir pada,u !” “Apakah kamu memiliki dahi yang indah?” dan diminta untuk lihat fotonya, karena itu ia diposting beberapa.

reupload: Abo@starjunior.wordpress


No comments:

Post a Comment